Your party is only a few days away and you still don't know what to wear?
Here are a few tips for a great Holiday look:
- Are you looking to quickly embellish your outfits? Add a touch of lace for a truly feminine and attractive look. Your outfit will reach a different level of chic, guaranteed.
- Finally, have fun! Your smile and good mood is your best outfit!
Psst, do you want to know what I asked Santa for this year?
Here is my list:
- A pair of Louboutin shoes (because they always make my ♥ melt!)
- A clutch purse (to carry my essentials for a girls' nights out (I'm coming! I'm coming!))
- A pair of leather gloves (because my hands are always cold when I'm driving)
- A sequin (for an effortless chic look when I'm hosting at my place)
- Coach sunglasses (for a movie star look when it's nice out (even in winter!))
- A faux-fur collar (for my 100% chic look on New Year's Eve)
- Pyjama (with their silky cotton, they are so elegant and comfortable when I wake up at my in-laws)
- A really cute lingerie set (to feel feminine and charming at home with my darling)
- A lace blouse (because it's the perfect complement to the Coach sunglasses)
- Pearl necklaces (because they add that chic touch that's missing on any outfit)
- A red polka-dot (just because it fits like a glove)
So what did you wish for this year?